Welcome to the world of flow!
The ultralight woom UP 5 represents a well-rounded, playful e-mountain bike for kids aged seven and upwards. With smooth and sensitive support from the motor and child-specific components, it delivers an exceptionally natural feeling when riding together with an extra dose of flow for fun times guaranteed. For surfing the trails or reaching far-flung peaks, the woom UP turns every ride into an adventure.
- Size 24"
- Weight 15.8 kg
- Age 7 – 11 years
- Size 125 – 145 cm
- Available editions:
The smooth, rider-friendly Fazua drive system delivers a natural feeling when riding without any pedalling resistance – guaranteed across all three support modes. The compact and lightweight combined motor and battery unit is subtly integrated into the down tube and can easily be removed.
The superlight aluminium frame with butted hydroformed tubes has impeccable MTB genes with modern geometry, a long wheelbase and a flat steering angle. The kink in the top tube makes it easy to dismount quickly in any situation.
Comfort and control on the bumpiest terrain is a given thanks to the high-quality suspension fork, which can be adjusted to the rider’s weight. With adjustable compression and rebound damping, the fork can be tuned for the terrain and the day’s conditions, plus its lock-out function is a bonus on the climbs. For long days on the trail or skirting home through the forest, good times are guaranteed.
Easy-to-modulate disc brakes are teamed with special brake levers designed for children's hands to provide maximum stopping power in every situation including steep slopes and wet conditions.
Specially developed from forged aluminium, this stem pairs the ultimate stiffness with the lowest possible weight. Thanks to its flip-flop design, there’s the option to raise the height of the bars simply by inverting it.
The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike. It is vital when it comes to ride enjoyment. That is why our saddle is designed to fit the pelvis of children in this age group and give them a slightly stretched-out riding position. Perfect for getting the most out of their ride!
Smooth shifting comes courtesy of our precise and easy-to-operate gear system. The SRAM NX has eleven gears and a wide gear ratio, ready to thrive whatever the gradient.
Built with the ADDIX SPEED rubber compound, the valued Schwalbe mountain bike tyres deliver the ultimate performance, uniting a low rolling resistance with superior grip, cushioning and durability.
The easy-to-operate SRAM NX trigger shifter makes light work for children’s thumbs by shifting efficiently through the eleven gears with precision.
"With such sensitive motor support, the lightweight woom UP delivers a totally natural feeling when riding together with a generous helping of flow. The result? Fun-filled rides and endorphins galore!"
- Fazua evation drive system
- 250 watt motor output
- 250 Wh battery capacity
- 55 Nm torque
- 20 km/h assistance limit
- Three support modes
- Removable motor and battery unit (3.3 kg), optional downtube cover available from Fazua
- Adjustment of various settings using the Fazua Rider app
- Frame material: lightweight, high-quality 6061 T6 aluminium with butted and hydroformed tubes
- 24″ wheels
- Confidence-inspiring handling: an easy-access low top tube, low centre of gravity and long wheelbase provide good balance and make for a fun, safe ride
- 11 speeds
- SRAM NX trigger shifter
- SRAM NX rear derailleur
- Hydraulic air suspension fork with 80 mm travel, adjustable compression and rebound damping, plus lock-out
- 1 1/8″ – 1″ baby taper shaft
- 100 x 15 mm through axle
- Post mount for disc brake
- Superlight woom OFF DISCO TEC double-chamber aluminium rims
- Aluminium hubs with sealed industrial bearings
- Through axles for maximum torsional strength (100 x 15 mm front / 135 x 12 mm rear)
- 20 G14 spokes, double-crossed lacing
- Aluminium nipples
- Fully integrated 1 1/8″ – 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- 24 x 2.35″ Schwalbe Rocket Ron with ADDIX SPEED rubber compound
- Quality MTB tyres with low rolling resistance, maximum grip, good shock absorption and excellent durability
- Car-type valves for easy filling at any service station
- Forged aluminium
- Handlebars attached via two clamps
- +/-15° flip-flop design to adjust handlebar height
- Length: 50 mm
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminium bars for more control
- Sandblasted and silver anodised
- Width: 600 mm
- Rise: 20 mm
- 27.2 x 250 mm
- Anodised aluminium seatpost with insertion marks that indicate the minimum insertion depth
- Child-friendly thanks to small diameter
- 100% silicone for maximum grip
- Screwed-in end plugs
- Made of aluminium
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, forged 130 mm aluminium cranks with narrow tread (Q-factor)
- Narrow-wide direct-mount chainring 28T
- Cassette with 11-42 teeth in the back
- Flat pedals made from fibre-reinforced nylon
- Cr-Mo axle and sealed industrial ball bearings
- 4 mm hex key for stem and seatpost clamp
- 8 mm hex key for front wheel and pedals
- Hydraulic disc brakes by Promax
- Disc diameter (front/back): 160/140 mm
- Ergonomic brake levers designed for children's hands
- 15.8 kg (without pedals)
- 80 kg (maximum combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo)
- Electric blue
- 177 x 97 x 24 cm