Eat my dust!
The woom OFF AIR 6 offers children aged ten years and older a superlight and durable mountain bike with front suspension ideal for mastering even the trickiest of trails. This is all down to the suspension fork along with the special narrow-wide chainring, ultra-smooth shifting and grippy, wide tyres. All that mountain-biking parents will see of their kids is a cloud of dust!
- Size 26"
- Weight 11 kg
- Age 10 - 14 years
- Size 140 – 165 cm
- Available editions:
- OFF and OFF AIR
Comfort and control on the bumpiest terrain is a given thanks to the high-quality suspension fork, which can be adjusted to the rider’s weight. Tune the feel of the bike to suit the terrain with adjustable compression and rebound damping, plus lock-out the suspension when needed. These features ensure a good time, whether your child is shredding up the trails or cruising home.
The superlight aluminum frame with butted hydroformed tubes has a sporty geometry, long wheelbase and flat steering angle. The kink in the top tube makes it easy to dismount quickly in any situation.
The disc brakes with their excellent modulation combined with special brake levers designed for children's hands increase safety and control in all situations, including on rough terrain and in wet conditions.
The specially developed stem from forged aluminum guarantees maximum stiffness with minimal weight. Thanks to its flip-flop design it can be turned over and mounted upside down to adjust the handlebar height.
The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike. It significantly affects the feeling when riding. That is why we have designed our saddle to fit the pelvis of children and give them a slightly stretched riding position. Perfect for a unique riding experience!
The precise and easy-to-operate gear system allows smooth shifting. The SRAM X5 system has nine gears suitable for a wide range of gradients thanks to 28 teeth in the front and an 11-36 cassette in the back.
The high-quality Schwalbe mountain bike tyres with ADDIX SPEED rubber compound offer an ideal combination of low rolling resistance, maximum grip, good shock absorption and excellent durability.
The easy-to-use SRAM trigger shifter allows riders to shift smoothly and reliably through the nine gears using their thumb.
Pimp your bike! Every woom OFF is delivered complete with a set of stickers in four colours. Place them on your rims and top tube to personalise your bike!
"With the woom OFF and the woom OFF AIR, the adventure begins the very moment your child sets off."
- Frame material: lightweight, high-quality 6061 T6 aluminum with butted and hydroformed tubes
- 26" wheels
- Sporty handling: an easy-access low top tube, low centre of gravity and long wheelbase provide good balance and make for a fun, safe riding experience
- 9 speeds
- SRAM X5 trigger shifter
- SRAM X5 rear derailleur
- Hydraulic air suspension fork with 90 mm travel, adjustable compression and rebound damping, plus lock-out
- 1 1/8″ – 1″ baby taper shaft
- 100 x 15 mm through axle
- Post mount for disc brake
- Superlight woom OFF DISCO TEC double-chamber aluminum rims
- Aluminum hubs with sealed industrial bearings
- Through axles for maximum torsional strength (100 x 15 mm front / 135 x 12 mm rear)
- 28 G14 spokes, double-crossed spoking
- Aluminum nipples
- Fully integrated 1" – 1 1/8" headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- 26 x 2.35″ Schwalbe Rocket Ron with ADDIX SPEED rubber compound
- Quality MTB tyres with low rolling resistance, maximum grip, good shock absorption and excellent durability
- Car-type valves for easy filling at any gas station
- Forged aluminum
- Handlebars attached via two clamps
- +/-15° flip-flop design to adjust handlebar height
- Length: 50 mm
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminum bars for more control
- Sandblasted and silver anodised
- Width: 680 mm
- Rise: 20 mm
- 27.2 x 300 mm
- Anodised aluminum seatpost with insertion marks that indicate the minimum insertion depth
- Child-friendly thanks to small diameter
- 100% silicon for maximum grip
- Screwed-in end plugs
- Made from aluminum
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, forged 150 mm aluminium cranks with narrow tread (Q-factor)
- Narrow-wide chainring with 28 teeth in the front
- Cassette with 11-36 teeth in the back
- Flat pedals made from fibre-reinforced nylon
- Cr-Mo axle and sealed industrial ball bearings
- 4 mm hex key for stem and seatpost clamp
- 8 mm hex key for front wheel and pedals
- Hydraulic disc brakes by Promax
- Disc diameter front/back: 160/140mm
- Ergonomic brake levers designed for children's hands
- 11 kg (without pedals)
- 140 x 76 x 23 cm