The first time on two wheels from three years and up
Not all of tomorrow's little pros start their cycling careers at the same time. While the woom 1 is designed for children aged 18 months and older, the woom 1 PLUS is aimed at children three years and up. It really gets them moving, enabling them to have fun while becoming familiar with the wonderful world of cycling. The woom 1 PLUS comes with the woom Surfboard, which kids can rest their feet on while riding to experience the feeling of surfing on clouds.
- Size: 14″
- Weight: 4.2 kg / 9.25 lbs
- Age: 3 – 4.5 years
- Height: 95 – 110 cm
ORIGINAL / PLUS
All components that have been specifically designed with safety in mind bear the KIDSAFE PLUS seal.
“Every child is unique and develops at their own pace. The woom 1 PLUS reflects this diversity, making children three years and older feel safe on two wheels.”
- Frame material: light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminium with butted tubes
- Beginner geometry with 14″ wheels and easy handling: very low entry and very low sitting position, long wheelbase and forgiving steering geometry to provide stability, good balance and more riding fun
- Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminium rims
- Narrow, lightweight aluminium hubs with sealed bearings
- Extra narrow rear wheel hub for easy walking and running
- Installation and removal with 5 mm hex key
- 16 lightweight, super strong stainless steel spokes, crossed spoking
- Light unicrown fork made out of aluminium
- 1″ shaft
- Generous trail angle for easy handling
- 14 x 1.4″ Schwalbe Little Joe – woom edition
- High-quality, lightweight tyres for good shock absorption, low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Car-type valves for easy filling at any service station
- Reflective stripes on the sides of the tyres for optimal visibility even in low-light conditions
- Fully-integrated 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Integrated ahead clamp
- To stabilise steering and prevent overturning and falls, a small rubber ring is attached to the fork and frame which helps the child ride in a straight line.
- Superlight stem made out of forged aluminium
- 40 mm / +15°
- “Knee-friendly”: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- Handlebars attached to stem with 5 mm hex bolt
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminium bars for more control
- BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability
- Sandblasted and black anodised
- 19 mm diameter grip, suitable even for very small hands
- Width: 500 mm
- Anodized aluminium seatpost with minimum insertion mark, plus integrated guide in seat tube
- Safety plug at the bottom
- woom Ergogrip – the smallest grip of its kind
- Ergonomically formed gripping surface, non-toxic
- Ends with extra large diameter for greater protection
- Screw-in grips for secure attachment to handlebars
- Made from aluminium
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Two independently operated mini V-brakes with braking power adapted for children
- Ergonomically adapted brake lever with reach adjustability, also suitable to fit very small hands
- High-quality Jagwire cables for reduced friction and smooth performance
- Eye-catching green rear brake lever and green rear brake pads so children don't get front brake and rear brake mixed up
- High-grade maple plywood
- Varnished, equipped with grip tape
- Comes pre-fitted on the bike
- 5 mm hex key for hubs
- 17 mm spanner for wheels
- 6 mm hex key for stem
- woom red, sky blue, woom green, purple haze, sunny yellow
- 4.2 kg / 9.25 lbs
- 60 kg (130 lbs)
- 98 cm x 52 cm x 15 cm
This is how we deliver your bike —
5 min., ready, go!
woom bikes grow with your child
Children grow up fast. Still, we want your child to always have the right size bike – and we think this should be affordable for everyone. That's why we have launched the upCYCLING system.
- Exchange your old woom bike and receive a 40% discount when buying the next size up.
- Lifetime upCYCLING membership (you only pay once).
- The bike must be roadworthy.
- We'll organise return shipping of your old bike at no cost.
Affordable shipping costs
We offer shipping throughout the EU for €10. If you only order accessories, shipping costs €5.
We ship within 24 hours of payment being received. Shipments in the EU will be delivered to your door within 1-5 working days.
30 day money-back guarantee
Give your child enough time to test the bike. You can return any bike within 30 days and we'll cover all of the shipping costs.
Unpack and setup
With just a few easy steps your bike will be ready to ride. Check out our videos for tips on setting up your bike.
We guarantee personal support when you buy a bike – satisfaction guaranteed!
Protecting the environment
We are partners of the Austrian "klimaaktiv mobil" initiative and are committed to protecting the environment and using resources efficiently.