Watch me go!
The woom 3 helps children aged fours years and older to learn how to ride and continuously improve their skills. Their upright position makes it easy for riders to maintain their balance and at the same time keep an eye on everything going on around them. At only 5.3 kg (11.68 lbs), the woom 3 is a real lightweight and therefore the best (and most popular) companion for those first longer rides on two wheels.
- Size: 16″
- Weight: 5.3 kg (without pedals)
- Age: 4 – 6 years
- Height: 105 – 120 cm
Kids immediately recognise the important rear brake thanks to the eye-catching green brake lever. This colour code system prevents them from mixing up the brakes and thus increases their safety. The specially designed brake lever is easy to pull with small hands and requires little strength to bring the bike to a safe halt. This, combined with the ergonomically designed grips, makes the process of stopping child's play.
The crank length and distance between the pedals are ergonomically adapted to fit children's bodies. This results in an optimum stance and very natural movements. Pedalling? A piece of cake!
The superlight aluminium frame is the heart of the bike and ensures a fun and safe riding experience. Thanks to its cleverly designed age-specific geometry, the motto of this bike is: superlight = superfun!
The completely closed chain guard not only enhances the appearance of the bike with its streamlined design but also boasts superior functionality and a sturdy construction. It offers excellent protection from dirt as well as from injuries. Goodbye and good riddance to those pesky oil stains!
The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike. It significantly affects the feeling when riding. That is why we have designed our saddle to fit the pelvis of children and give them an upright riding position. Perfect for a unique riding experience!
Quick-release seatpost clamp
The quick-release seatpost clamp offers a simple, quick and tool-free way to adjust the saddle height. It's even easy enough to be operated by children. On your pedals, ready, go!
woom steering limiter
The woom steering limiter is an important safety feature developed by us. It prevents the handlebars from overturning, helps children ride straight and therefore reduces the risk of accidents.
Our stem is the safe and lightweight connection between the handlebars and the headset. It has no protruding bolts for children to hit their knees on, making it truly "knee-friendly".
woom low-resistance tyres
Tyres have a major influence on how a bike rides. That is why for our bikes we have chosen tyres that can be used for a broad variety of terrain. Whether you child is riding on tarmac, gravel or dirt, our lightweight tyres will ensure maximum grip in any weather and on any surface, whether your child is riding straight or making turns.
To roll smoothly and quickly, a bike needs good wheels. And that is exactly what we have given our bikes! It is their individual components that make the woom wheels so unique: from the smooth-rolling hubs to the high-quality stainless spokes and our exclusive SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS rims.
All components that have been specifically designed with safety in mind bear the KIDSAFE PLUS seal.
“Children stop focussing on handling the bike and switch their attention to what is going on around them. Before you know it, the little ones will be heading out on their first big rides.”
- Frame material: light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminium with butted tubes
- 16″ wheels
- Easy handling: low entry and very low sitting position, long wheelbase and forgiving steering geometry to provide stability, good balance and more riding fun
- Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminium rims
- Aluminium hubs with sealed bearings
- Installation and removal with 5 mm hex key
- 16 stainless steel spokes, crossed spoking
- Light unicrown fork made out of aluminium
- 1″ shaft
- Generous trail angle for easy handling
- 16 x 1.4″ Schwalbe Little Joe – woom edition
- High-quality, lightweight tyres for good shock absorption, low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Car-type valves for easy filling at any service station
- Reflective stripes on the sides of the tyres for optimal visibility even in low-light conditions
- Fully-integrated 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Integrated ahead clamp
- To stabilise steering and prevent overturning and falls, a small rubber ring is attached to the fork and frame which helps the child ride in a straight line.
- Superlight stem made out of forged aluminium
- 40 mm / +15°
- “Knee-friendly”: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- Handlebars attached to stem with 5 mm hex bolt
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminium bars for more control
- BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability
- Sandblasted and black anodised
- 19 mm diameter grip, suitable even for very small hands
- Width: 500 mm
- Anodised aluminium seatpost with insertion marks that indicate the minimum insertion depth
- woom Ergogrip – the smallest grip of its kind
- Ergonomically formed gripping surface, non-toxic
- Handlebar ends with extra large diameter for greater protection
- Screw-in grips for secure attachment to handlebars
- Made from aluminium
- Extra-long quick-release skewer, easy to operate requiring only little strength
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, forged 95 mm aluminium cranks with narrow tread (Q-factor)
- Beginner gearing: 25 teeth in the front and 15 teeth in the back
- Narrow, flat platform plastic pedals
- Sealed cartridge
- No coaster brake; flexible pedal position enables children to set off with more ease
- Two independently operated V-brakes with braking power adapted for children
- Ergonomically adapted brake lever with reach adjustability, also suitable to fit very small hands
- High-quality Jagwire cables for reduced friction and smooth performance
- Eye-catching green rear brake lever and green rear brake pads so children don't get front brake and rear brake mixed up
- 15 mm spanner for pedals
- 5 mm hex key for hubs and stem
- woom red, sunny yellow, woom green, sky blue, purple haze
- 5.3 kg / 11.68 lbs (without pedals)
- 60 kg (130 lbs)
- 111 x 59 x 17.5 cm
This is how we deliver your bike —
5 min., ready, go!
woom bikes grow with your child
Children grow up fast. Still, we want your child to always have the right size bike – and we think this should be affordable for everyone. That's why we have launched the upCYCLING system.
- Exchange your old woom bike and receive a 40% discount when buying the next size up.
- Lifetime upCYCLING membership (you only pay once).
- The bike must be roadworthy.
- We'll organise return shipping of your old bike at no cost.
Affordable shipping costs
We offer shipping throughout the EU for €10. If you only order accessories, shipping costs €5.
We ship within 24 hours of payment being received. Shipments in the EU will be delivered to your door within 1-5 working days.
30 day money-back guarantee
Give your child enough time to test the bike. You can return any bike within 30 days and we'll cover all of the shipping costs.
Unpack and setup
With just a few easy steps your bike will be ready to ride. Check out our videos for tips on setting up your bike.
We guarantee personal support when you buy a bike – satisfaction guaranteed!
Protecting the environment
We are partners of the Austrian "klimaaktiv mobil" initiative and are committed to protecting the environment and using resources efficiently.