- you own a woom bike (with the original receipt) that you want to exchange for a bike the next size up.
- your old woom bike is not older than 2 years and is roadworthy.
- you have a woom upCYCLING membership.
Step 1 – In our online-shop
- look for your new woom bike in our online-shop.
Step 2 – At your home
- when the bike is delivered, you have 30 days to test it out.
- then you give back your old bike. Please use the provided return slip so you don't have to pay for shipping.
- don't forget to indicate your bank details and order number (SPX-number) on the return slip!
Step 3 – In our workshop
- when we receive your old bike, we check if its roadworthy.
- what does “roadworthy” mean? We trust your judgement – the bike should be in a condition in which you would let your own kid ride on.
- if everything is okay, we will directly transfer 40% of the sales price of the old bike to your account.